(A UNIT OF KVS, MINISTRY OF HRD, GOVT. OF INDIA)
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION-2013-14 (for CLASS-I only)
Ref: Admission guidelines for academic session 2013-14, issued by KVS, New Delhi.
KV No.1,Uppal,Hyderabad-39 invites applications from the parents for fresh admission of their wards into CLASS -I FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-14 that commences from 01-04-2013.
Admissions are open for all
KV No.1,Uppal,Hyderabad-39 is a FOUR SECTION SCHOOL WITH A SINGLE SHIFT
Admissions are offered phase wise for filling these four sections.(i.e. 160 seats in all)
1. AGE CRITERIA:
2. PRIORITIES IN ADMISSION:
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS UNDER CIVIL/DEFENCE SECTOR HAS FIVE PRIORITY CATEGORIES IN THE DESCENDING ORDER AS FOLLOWS.
1. Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees and children of ex- servicemen.
2. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
3. Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
4. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
5. Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission.
Note: Preference in Admission to wards will be granted based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years.
RIGHT TO EDUCATION act 2009 PROVISIONS:
In Class I: 25% of seats per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions and will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Disabled taken together.
4. THE FOLLOWING SPECIAL PROVISIONS ARE FOLLOWED (over and above THE CLASS STRENGTH.
i. Children and Grandchildren (children of son or / and daughter) of serving and retired KVS employees.
ii. SINGLE GIRL CHILD: Maximum of two per section in class I,which includes Twin Girl children.
FOR MORE SPECIAL PROVISIONS,VISIT THE WEB SITE: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
5. ISSUE OF APPLICATIONS AND REGISTRATION:
APPLICATIONS ARE ISSUED FREE OF COST ON SUBMISSION OF XEROX COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE and RESIDENCE PROOF : FROM08-02-2013 TO 10-03-2013
ISSUE OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
TIMINGS: 9:30 AM AND 11:30 AM ON ALL WORKING DAYS
6. DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED (ATTESTED XEROX COPIES) WITH THE APPLICATION
1. BIRTH CERTIFICATE (ISSUED BY REGISTRAR OF BIRTHS)
2. PROOF OF RESIDENCE
3 CASTE CERTIFICATE (if any)
4 SERVICE CERTIFICATE (IN THE APPLICATION BY PUBLIC SERVANTS OF CENTRAL GOVT./STATE GOVT./PSU/INSTITUTES OF HIGHER LEARNING :
A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters. (in the application itself)
5.. FOR CLAIMING UNDER RTE QUOTA:
A certificate that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/EWS/OBC(Non-CreamyLayer)/BPL/Disabled, wherever applicable, issued by the competent authority in concerned State Government/Union Government.
6. FOR CLAIMING UNDER SPECIAL PROVISIONS:
· For grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU employees a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parents with the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU employees would be needed.
· For grandchildren of KVS employee a proof of relationship would be required.
7. FOR CLAIMING PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED:
A certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation centre or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India O.M. No. 36035/5/88/Estt.(sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child to be handicapped, wherever applicable.
8. EX-SERVICE MEN:
A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
7. SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION FOR THE YEAR 2013-14
* Subject to availability of vacancy in a particular class.
i) CHILDREN ADMITTED UNDER RTE ACT, UNDER SINGLE GIRL CHILD QUOTA ARE EXEMPTED FROM PAYING THE FEES.
ii) ALL THE OTHER CHILDREN WILL HAVE TO PAY FEE ONCE IN A QUARTER AT THE KVS RATES APPLICABLE.
FEE STRUCTURE AT PRESENT FOR CLASS 1 :
VIDYALAY VIKAS NIDHI- Rs.720/- ** and ADMISSION FEE-Rs.25/-**
** MAY BE MODIFIED SHORTLY AS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS OF KVS (HQ), NEW DELHI.
METHOD OF ADMISSION IN CLASS I
(1) In first phase,-FILLING OF 25% SEATS UNDER RTE QUOTA AS PER DRAW OF LOTTERY TOBE HELD ON 13 MARCH 2013 AT 3:00 PM
(2) In second phase, FILLUP OF REMAINING SEATS AS PER CATEGORY PRIORITIES,WHICH INCLUDES FILLING OF SHORTFALL IN SEATS RESERVED FOR SC/ST
THIS IS AN ABBRIDGED INFORMATION DRAWN FROM THE GUIDELINES ISSUED BY THE KVS FOR ADMISSION FOR THE YEAR 2013-14.
THE READER SHALL REFER TO THE ORIGINAL GUIDELINES AVAILABLE ON THE NET FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION.VISIT www.kvsangathan.nic.in
(I) Mere registration will not confer a right for admission.
(II) Incomplete application forms and applications without supporting documents shall be rejected.
(III) Admission secured on the basis of any wrong certificate shall be cancelled by the Principal forthwith and no appeal against such action of the Principal shall be entertained.
(IV) There is no age relaxation under any circumstances.
(V) The child should accompany the guardian at the time of admission.
(Mrs. J RamaDevi)
Copy for information and necessary publicity, with a request for display:
1. Chairman,VMC,K.V.No.1,Uppal &the Addl. Surveyor General, Survey of India
2. The Director, CCMB
3. The Director, IICT
4. The Director, NGRI
5 The Director, NIN
6. The Director, IICT
7.Branch Manager, Union Bank of India, SOI Branch
10 The Director, Central Fornesic laboratory, Ramanthapur
11. The Director, ATI, Ramanthapur
12. The Director, Doordarshan kendra, Ramanthapur
13 Vidyalaya Notice Board, web site
14. Guard file